Friday 27 August 2010

Top 10 Famous Song Quotations




Song Quotes #1

Fathers be good to your daughters, daughters will love like you do. Girls become lovers, who turn into mothers, so mothers be good to your daughters, too.John Mayer

Song Quotes #2

I'd rather be a hammer than a nail.
Simon and Garfunkel

Song Quotes #3

So often in time it happens, we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key.
The Eagles

Song Quotes #4

Then one day you find, ten years have got behind you. No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.
Pink Floyd

Song Quotes #5

You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime you just might find, you get what you need.
The Rolling Stones

Song Quotes #6

You got to know when to hold them, know when to fold them, know when to walk away, and know when to run.
Kenny Rogers

Song Quotes #7

Talk about your plenty, talk about your ills, one man gathers what another man spills.
Grateful Dead

Song Quotes #8

It seems to me, sorry seems to be the hardest word.
Elton John

Song Quotes #9

I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind.
Boston

Song Quotes #10

All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.
The Beatles

I hope you've enjoyed this Top 10 List of Famous Song Quotations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

will WMA include a teen star-Justin Bieber