Thursday 26 August 2010

Music Affects Teenager


Things you should know about your kids and or you, and why some music is bad…
The thing I think about music is that it sends out a either good or bad messages that will have a big impact on kids actions and ideas. Unlike times in the past music is creating a gap and separating kids into groups.
Now I know I can tell if a group of people listen to rap music or not. Just by the way they walk, talk, and dress. And I for one think that rap music is sending out a bad message to everybody.
And most Goth and EMO music gets kids to cut and try to kill themselves. Crime, drugs, suicide, and teen pregnancy are all influenced by music. I’ve seen it time and again.
Now the thing that kids and mostly teens need to keep in mind is that these artists are just trying to make  bank on the oh so many problems that teens today have.


Things like lost love and ghetto neighborhoods. Most of the rappers that are famous today grew up in first-class neighborhoods. They just know how to make money. You can’t trust people you don’t know. I’ve gotten robbed by guys who thought they were being just like their favorite rappers.

I myself have done drugs and involved myself in gang activity. And most of my bad ideas came from the music I liked at the time. But when I stopped doing drugs and listening to rap music I started thinking for myself.
And now I’m a freethinker. I now you want your so called friends to like you and you want to fit in-but when you’re in jail or getting shot at because of the colors you’re wearing, the last thing on your mind will be how much people like you.
And if your friends stop liking you because of the things you do and don’t like… then they’re not your friends. True friends are a hard thing to find in life. But when you find a true friend hanging out with people who you know are not true friends will seen empty to you.
I’m fifteen and I know many things about life. And bad friends have left a scar on me too. When I was ten years old I started smoking cigarettes and weed because my “friends” said it was cool. But it isn’t really.
Remember, when it comes to what is right and what is wrong, you’ll know what to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment

will WMA include a teen star-Justin Bieber